Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herfing with Gunnar -- PRICELESS!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Poriggity Wrote:Having never seen a picture of Gunnar before this thread, that is not at all what I pictured... Big Grin
Looks like a good time!  
Well have you ever looked at the pic in my avatar, ya fool!Tongue  What with a nice Swedish name like Gunnar you weren't expecting a 5'11 bi-racial dude?Wink

Oh and Taf, I don't know if I'm flattered or offended by the Vin Diesel comment.  On the one hand I'd like his bank account and little black book but on the other hand I'd have to be Vin Diesel!:?
That's some funny shit right there Mac, love your sense of humor. We're gonna have a good time in Vegas!
Jimmie let me tell ya, I think we're gonna do just fine in Sin City there...Cool
JUST AWESOME!!!Cool :dude: 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That is very awesome!

So what's the story with Jacob?
My guess is that some innocent, respectable young man wandered into the cigar shop to ask for directions to the local church, and you two guys talked him into hanging out to drink scotch and smoke cigars with you.....

Lucky bastard! Tongue
JoeBob Wrote:That is very awesome!

My guess is that some innocent, respectable young man wandered into the cigar shop to ask for directions to the local church, and you two guys talked him into hanging out to drink scotch and smoke cigars with you.....

Lucky bastard! Tongue

Poor Jacob got sniped by the two of us!  He is ruined.
[Image: IMG_3890-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3889-1.jpg]
JoeBob Wrote:That is very awesome!

Lucky bastard! Tongue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Awesome pics!  Loks like you guys had a great time!!!  Cool

looks like a super awesome time.
Almirante Pirata