Tobacco Country: Cuba
Tobacco Procedence: Vuelta Abajo
Factory: Romeo y Julieta
Manufactured: Hand Made
Length: 5 1/2" (140mm)
Ring: 52
Format: Campana
Weight:12.45 gr.

Appearance: This was one rather rustic looking cigar. A bit on the toothy side, it even looked just a bit uneven in spots. There was a soft spot near the head on the cigar, but it never came into play in a negative way.

Pre-Light: Before clipping this cigar, a quick sniff reveals sweetness, and a hint of nutmeg like spiciness. The clip was very easy. The pre light draw was just perfect, and had more of that initial sweetness, as well as some woodiness.

[Image: sancho+2.jpg]

Burn/Draw: The burn on this cigar was good, but not great. It did canoe at one point, but corrected fairly well on its own. The burn line was never straight, but it wasn't horrible either. The draw on the other hand was quite good, producing plenty of smoke, while burning long and slow. The ash, as seen in the picture above, was very, very firm and dark mottled.

Flavors: This was a very nice little mellow cigar. Pretty consistent the whole way through, the dominant flavors were that of honey and a light smoky woodiness. There is a little bit of cinnamon or nutmeg flavor in there as well.Very pleasant but not terribly complex. Over the last third of the cigar the spiciness becomes a bit more prominent, but the strength never surpasses mild/medium. Those looking for a powerhouse need not apply. This would make a pretty decent breakfast cigar, to enjoy with the sunrise and a nice mild coffee.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I always enjoy your reviews, Thanks, Tom
Thanks for the great review of a great stick!

So good to have you back doing reviews Tom.

Thanks
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the review and pics. You don't hear much about the Sancho Beli which made the review all the better
Still my favorite cigar.   You must have a "strong" palate as I find these to be smooth but with some good oomph to them.  But each one I smoke tends to be different do to ages of these that I do have.

Thanks for the review.
I dont know why I even look at your reviews, Tom-ass... I'm usually talking to you as you're smoking the cigars you write up for review [cigar]

Good review nonetheless Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:I dont know why I even look at your reviews, Tom-ass... I'm usually talking to you as you're smoking the cigars you write up for review [cigar]

Good review nonetheless Tongue

Well duh, I tend to bounce my impressions off you, so it must be like watching reruns in syndication. . .

Thanks, tho!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool