Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padron 6000 M
[*]Size: 5 1/2 x 52
[*]Shape: Torpedo
[*]Wrapper: Nicaragua
[*]Filler: Nicaragua
[*]Binder: Nicaragua
Its been a couple of months now since I have had time to really kick back and concentrate on a cigar.

Yesterday I went in the back yard and fired up a Padron 6000 thats around 4 or 5 years old.  This cigar was almost perfect construction. The draw was perfect the burn was nice and cool the only thing was it was a tad streaky. The ash hung on the entire smoke and I wish I would of took a picture of it.

The flavor was nice and bold. A straight up coffee stick. It started off a bit chalky but that could of been my taste buds. It smooth out and it was like smoking coffee grounds. It was like I could not put it down.

It was the perfect choice for me yesterday.

8.5 out of 10

Haven't seen you around for a while. good to see you. thanks for the review. Padrons rock
steve047 Wrote:Haven't seen you around for a while. good to see you. thanks for the review. Padrons rock
Ditto on that statement.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice review on a good smoke.  I may have to dig one up out of the humidor...thats if I have any left...lol
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]