Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I needed to get back into it
After seeing all the bombs fly lately, I have been kinda absent from all the fun... until today Big Grin

3 small packages out to 3 guys who I have never hit before (one of which I owe something to, even though he said I didn't), so all those have been hit by me in the past... IT AIN'T YOU! Tongue

That is all.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
AWWWWWW aint it cute?

Looks like the untouchables are trying to reach out and touch now.  hehe
Maybe the untouchables got tired of humming "When I touch Myself" all by themselves?
MikeD Wrote:After seeing all the bombs fly lately, I have been kinda absent from all the fun... until today Big Grin

3 small packages out to 3 guys who I have never hit before (one of which I owe something to, even though he said I didn't), so all those have been hit by me in the past... IT AIN'T YOU! Tongue

That is all.
yeah, you left me on my own taking on the firm bigwigs single handed 2 months ago...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:After seeing all the bombs fly lately, I have been kinda absent from all the fun... until today Big Grin

That is all.
yeah, you left me on my own taking on the firm bigwigs single handed 2 months ago...
Sorry Skip... I had a lot going on at the time...
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[color="gray"]ck[/color]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After reading some posts around the forum, it turns out one of my strikes will also be a birthday bomb for someone! What great timing on my part! Big Grin