Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My contribution to the Cigar smoking world !
As part of the globalization of the phenomenon that is Churros y Puros . I have registered and will donate to these deviants Churrosypuros.com .May god have mercy on my soul!! If you look at it it is parked with godaddy and I will transfer it to them once they send me their info! This should be interesting. Godaddy offers a free blog site with the domain may just need to pay for some additional hosting once it takes off ,and I have no doubt it will !
The force is strong with this one, it is
BuddhaBill Wrote:As part of the globalization of the phenomenon that is Churros y Puros . I have registered and will donate to these deviants Churrosypuros.com .May god have mercy on my soul!! If you look at it it is parked with godaddy and I will transfer it to them once they send me their info! This should be interesting. Godaddy offers a free blog site with the domain may just need to pay for some additional hosting once it takes off ,and I have no doubt it will !
Fan Freaking Tastic BB Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nice heads-up play, BuddaBill!
BuddhaBill Wrote:As part of the globalization of the phenomenon that is Churros y Puros . I have registered and will donate to these deviants Churrosypuros.com .May god have mercy on my soul!! If you look at it it is parked with godaddy and I will transfer it to them once they send me their info! This should be interesting. Godaddy offers a free blog site with the domain may just need to pay for some additional hosting once it takes off ,and I have no doubt it will !
BRAVO! Awesome Bomb of the Decade!
supercool! [winner]
Badass!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Very nicely done!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!

Words can not express how shocked I am. DUDE!!!!!! That rocks, I can't believe you do such a kick ass thing for us! Cool

Man, If this thing takes off...... We'll look back a be amazed!!

I can't wait to talk to Serg about this
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
That is very thoughtful, nice gift. Cool  This should be very interesting to watch develop.