Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxes
So I got paid to day and figured I would stop in my B&M and see if they had any empty boxes I could buy and just look around (thinking hopefully they would be a little friendlier than my past experiences).  So I ended up picking up a few sticks (I don't know why, my coolerdor is already reaching maximum capacity Tongue) and went to the register to check out and asked if they had any empty wood boxes for sale, he said no and tried to sell me an empty like cardboard swisher sweet box for $5, which I declined lol.  So just wondering if there is any websites that sell empty boxes or if I even need any.  I didn't know if they did anything to the humidity or the  taste, I was really just going to get one to help organize the coolerdor.

Im praying a new B&M comes into town....wait never mind I will have to start working over time or take out another student loan lol

And here is what I ended up picking up to try, Fishhound sent me a Sancho Panza to try a while back and I ended up getting another (Thanks Bob), havnt tried the other two though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heather Haddad, of Fumeeworld, will give you boxes, if you pay the shipping. I believe she is a member on here...she goes by "[user=913]l0venpeace[/user]."

Here's a link to her site: http://www.fumeeworld.com/

It's not coming up at the moment, but I was on it earlier today, and saw the info about the boxes.  She's good people...

Awesome, thanks. Yeah its not working now but I will try later on.
I had a similar exp. here in Atl. not long ago...

I went to a store (who shall remain nameless) that I have gone to every now and then. I'm by no means a regular at that store. When I was checking out (bill was about $50 or so) I asked if he had a box that I could get, and was willing to pay for it if need be. He said he didn't have any... Now how many B&M's have you ever been in that didn't have ANY empty boxes??? At least at Blue Havana II Jim lets me have them on the rare occasion I'm looking for one... Needless to say I probably will not be going back to that particular B&M... After talking to some of the more senior BOTL's in the area, they just confirmed the general vibe I got from that store... :X
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
send me your address,
I'll get you some from my B&M
We have TONS of empty cigar boxes.  Many hundreds if not into the thousands.  You are welcome to as many as you want for FREE if you PM me your address.  Just let me know how many and what type you want!  It's the least I can do.
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]