Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Scotch Buy posted on CP
As above
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Guys, I'll say this again.  The buys that AVB runs are top notch!  I've done many deals with him and now have a nice "baby AVB" collection started.  I'd suggest you take a look at what he's offering and treat yourself to something nice.  If you're not a CigarPass member then I'm more than willing to order for you and reship or vouch for you (if I know ya).  The offerings are just too good this time to pass up.  I'm requesting 3 bottles!Tongue
macallan2 Wrote:Guys, I'll say this again.  The buys that AVB runs are top notch!  I've done many deals with him and now have a nice "baby AVB" collection started.  I'd suggest you take a look at what he's offering and treat yourself to something nice.  If you're not a CigarPass member then I'm more than willing to order for you and reship or vouch for you (if I know ya).  The offerings are just too good this time to pass up.  I'm requesting 3 bottles!Tongue

Bastage! I requested 2 bottles!

thanks again, AVB, for affording us the oppurtunity
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Thanks for the kind words guys[guiness]
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
[party][party]I got in![party][party]

This one's almost done guys so hurry if interested.Wink Here's my choices:

ROYAL ISLAND 17 Year Old blend Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain!
SANTIAGO DE CUBA Anejo Rum A fairly unknown rum
RUM NATION Panama 18 Year Old You rarely see rums at the older ages that whisky is matured to
THIS IS DONE.
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide