Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aye up...
[welcome]from[Image: huskers3.gif]
[welcome] from NJ. Looking forward to your posts.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
How do, mate? Welcome to SC from Mexico!
madurodave Wrote:welsome to memphis!  I lived in MN for a long time....Red Wing, Rochester, Marshall, Zumbrota.  Where at are you?

Dang, Dave... you were hammered when you wrote this! LOL

Richard,

[welcome] to StogieChat, from Memphis.

Brently

[smurf]
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
[welcome] From Georgia.  What kind of sticks do you like ?  Mild, medium, kick you in the pants full ?  I'm still developing my tastes, but in the past 2 years, have seen myself lean more towards powerfull short smokes and figurados.  Again, welcome to SC, nice to have you.

aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[welcome] from Pensacola, Florida!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:[welcome] From Georgia.  What kind of sticks do you like ?  Mild, medium, kick you in the pants full ?  I'm still developing my tastes, but in the past 2 years, have seen myself lean more towards powerfull short smokes and figurados.  Again, welcome to SC, nice to have you.
When i need a kick in the pants i just piss my wife off Wink So far the Nub 464T conneticut is awesome, noticed I'm not so much of a fan of light sticks. I like something with a good volume of smoke and a good flavor. Hoyo de Monterrey, don thomas, , those are the ones i remember off hand. Thats partly to do with the fact i like to drink a beer or 5 with my cigars so its often hard to remember to make a note of how much i liked it and what it was!
[welcome] from another Texan. Was/Am still a  big fan of Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Are You being Served. Enjoy the fun here.
[welcome] from NC!!! Never tried the Romeo, but it is on my list.

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt