StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: aye up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so... hi...

*twiddles thumbs a bit*... not sure what else to say starting smoking recently, loving the nubs,

apart from trying out new cigars i like shooting small defenseless tasty animals, fishing for very defensible fish (the stab marks on my hand prove that one). Live in MN and im originally from the UK. This may explain random strange and incomprehensible words, or sudden outbursts pertaining to real beer, fish and chips, and the good ole aluminium/aluminum debate.

If in doubt remember i grew up watching benny hill, monty python and are you being served. Anything i say should be taken with a very large grain of salt, or most likely ignored but at least it might be entertaining...

so yeah

hi again... and stuff

Richard *aka Rico, nowhere, english wanker*
Hey!

Welcome to SC!  [welcome]

Which other cigars do you like? We'd love to know.  Had a Nub tonight myself.  Like the Camerron, not so much the Connecticut.  Need tot try the Habano. Also on a personal note, as a big fan of European/International Football, do you support a UK side?
Hi and welcome!!!  Cool
[welcome] to Stogie Chat from Illinois!
[welcome] [rob]

I always loved Benny Hill & M.P.!
Quote:Which other cigars do you like? We'd love to know.  Had a NUB tonight myself.  Like the Camerron, not so much the Connecticut.  Need tot try the Habano. Also on a personal note, as a big fan of European/International Football, do you support a UK side?

Well with the nubs i've tried both the habano and the conneticut... and the cameroon is in my herfador awaiting its trial by fire. Really liked the montecristo 1999, don thomas maduro, cuban romeo y julieta was my first stogie ever so thats still a special one.

As for footy not a huge fan, if i had to pick a team it would be aston villa purely because my grandmother had a sweet shop *read candy store* about half a mile from the grounds. As far as english sports go im more of a snooker and darts kind of guy.
welsome to memphis!  I lived in MN for a long time....Red Wing, Rochester, Marshall, Zumbrota.  Where at are you?
[welcome]  Minnesota guy here!  I live in Excelsior and spend my time in the western suburbs.  If you're ever in the area you should look me up and we'll meet up for a smoke or two - and a real beer!
macallan2 Wrote:[welcome]  Minnesota guy here!  I live in Excelsior and spend my time in the western suburbs.  If you're ever in the area you should look me up and we'll meet up for a smoke or two - and a real beer!
hey Smile well i live in robbinsdale but work in bloomington, and my parents in law are in SLP so im kind of near that area a fair bit. A real beer sounds pretty damn good right now shame i have to head to work

[welcome] to StogieChat from [Image: Texasflag.gif]

Can't say I grew up on Benny Hill and Monty Python, but huge fans of both. You'll fit right in!

NANP™
[cigar]
Pages: 1 2