Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can Defend Your Property With A Real Gun ...
... but a squirt gun filled with fox pee is a crime?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28191199/
How would one actually come to acquire fox urine? :?
Clearly if you read between the lines, this crazed madman was bent on vigilantism, premeditated vigilantism, no less.  He loaded a normally harmless water gun with acidic waste product from a wild animal, that god knows where its been, and sprayed some kids having some fun with an innocent prank.

Furthermore, he used NIGHT VISION to identify these teenagers.  Clearly he's a anti-government nutjob, who probably votes for the "R" lever.  Right Wing Militia connections aside, he could have just called the cops, who would have then come out to investigate the damage done, and paid the costs to clean up.

Comments from the parents of the victims included "Not MY baby!"

Edited to Add : Oh come on.  Its in MINNESOTA!  49.999999% (give or take 30 votes) wanted Al Franken to represent them!  How is this story surprising?

fishhound Wrote:How would one actually come to acquire fox urine? :?
You just know that Tank will have the answer!! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:Edited to Add : Oh come on.  Its in MINNESOTA!  49.999999% (give or take 30 votes) wanted Al Franken to represent them!  How is this story surprising?
OK, you got me on that one, there.  I keep trying to pretend he and Jesse Ventura didn't happen.

And I'm waiting for Tank to explain how one acquires fox pee ...
bartok Wrote:[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:Edited to Add : Oh come on.  Its in MINNESOTA!  49.999999% (give or take 30 votes) wanted Al Franken to represent them!  How is this story surprising?
OK, you got me on that one, there.  I keep trying to pretend he and Jesse Ventura didn't happen.

And I'm waiting for Tank to explain how one acquires fox pee ...

Yeah, me too!!  

Everyone knows that the fox's paws are to small to hold the plastic cups! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
You can get urine from most wild animals in your local hunting supply store.
Vitamin G Wrote:Clearly if you read between the lines, this crazed madman was bent on vigilantism, premeditated vigilantism, no less.  He loaded a normally harmless water gun with acidic waste product from a wild animal, that god knows where its been, and sprayed some kids having some fun with an innocent prank.
Apparently those kids with their "innocent pranks" have been doing this for quite some time if he knew they would be coming.  I think they had it coming.  Piss on 'em.  (pun intended)  I know I would be upset if I had to clean up after up to 20 people throwing crap in my yard.  I doubt I would spray urine on them, but I would probably do something.