Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Salomon
This cigar is EXCELLENT!! I had one last week after 2 other sticks!! LOL It rocked!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:This cigar is EXCELLENT!! I had one last week after 2 other sticks!! LOL It rocked!

god bless you pips.  i had it by itself and it killed me.  i can't imagine doing it either before or after anything else.  this thing is tobacco death man.  Tongue
He Begs!!!! He Whines!!! He pleads!!!!!

HE SCORES!!!!!!  [bravo][winner]

Thanks Robbie!!!!!! [7up]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:This cigar is EXCELLENT!! I had one last week after 2 other sticks!! LOL It rocked!

god bless you pips.  i had it by itself and it killed me.  i can't imagine doing it either before or after anything else.  this thing is tobacco death man.  Tongue
And the sticks before it was an Anejo Sand Shark and a Winston Churchill! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007