Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFD Salomon
I just went lookin' for some of these with the wifey yesterday...Smile Lookin' forward to findin' em.
Oops double post.
bery nice
I've seen them, I've touched them, fondled them, just haven't yet pulled the trigger, but OHHHHH, this makes me want them, want them so bad, must resist, must not turn toward evil, must resist the dark side...  

In other news, I will probably be posting the pics of my new cigars soon, apparently there is a  new LFD Salomone size that is really good, guess I 'll pick a few up to see....
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!

Just cause these look so damn good!

[Image: IMG_2677.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2677.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2637.jpg]
[Image: 509a3af2df.jpg]

[Image: 6252d3a5ad.jpg]

[Image: 1465ee4aea.jpg]

[Image: 3ba585ab83.jpg]

[Image: f59cc0beca.jpg]

[Image: 2515a487a0.jpg]

[Image: 9b28192eec.jpg]

[Image: 6386838e1f.jpg]
this cigar is way too much of a good thing.  like daryn said it's so good you keep going back for more by the time you're done you've overindulged big time.  i was sick to my stomach after this.  whooped.  but wow what a good whooped.

reminded me of when i used to drink.  i'd drink so much just the thought of liquor made me sick.  and then there i was a day later doing it all over again. 

great special treat cigar.  thanks big d.
These are the ones I was talking about a few months ago in my thread "LFD new lable"

Looks like I need to see a man about a horse. [rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:These are the ones I was talking about a few months ago in my thread "LFD new lable"

Looks like I need to see a man about a horse. [rob]

don, daryn and i bouth mentioned last night as i was smoking this that you were the one botl who would appreciate this puppy most.

my review on this cigar:

it is possible criminal negligence that it does not come with a helmet, seatbelt and airbag.