Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon Jimenes
Just a simple question. Any one ever try these. They appear pretty good.[cigar]
PM me your addy....    I'll drop you one in the mail.

They are quite mild and what I would consider a morning smoke while the coffee is brewing...   Good construction and quality, never had a plugged one.
Not a bad cigar, just mild.  Think Ashton Classic, that mild but way cheaper, and just as good.
This is going to be the worst question of all time but is Leon Jimenes pronounced exactly the way it's spelt? It's really been bugging me for a few weeks but I haven't had the guts to ask.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:This is going to be the worst question of all time but is Leon Jimenes pronounced exactly the way it's spelt? It's really been bugging me for a few weeks but I haven't had the guts to ask.
Check out the Stogiefresh.com podcast....the cigar this past week was a Leon Jimenes and the host, Dr. Stogie Fresh, is always awesome with pronunciation
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Wow thanks a lot. That was very helpful. I was way off.
These are mild, indeed, but not too mild. ET is right about the exquisite aroma, and the fact that these are sublime when paired with coffee in the morning. My favorite size is the Gran Corona and the Torpedo. Gorgeous wrappers.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:This is going to be the worst question of all time but is Leon Jimenes pronounced exactly the way it's spelt? It's really been bugging me for a few weeks but I haven't had the guts to ask.
I think it's said (Himenez)
thatbobguy8 Wrote:Just a simple question. Any one ever try these. They appear pretty good.[cigar]
These are really good mild smokes.
They have such consistency.
I'm going to try to pick some up. The review was very good.