Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of firsts...
Good to see you back and congrats on the bride. You have come a long way on your smokes.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Another newer member here. Glad to have you here and hope to see some postings. Congrats on the bride!!!! Hope that she dont mind the cigars and the obsesion that we have with these Beautiful sticks. AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Welcome back, Mav!

Good to see an old face around again. Congrats on getting hitched.  Hope to see you around more often now [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
you crazy bastid! you went and got hitched AND moved to CA?  holy smokes!  Sounds like things are going well, and congrats is definitely in order.  Don't forget to swing by C'ville for a smoke and  a few drinks sometime soon.  good to see ya posting in here again.

LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:you crazy bastid! you went and got hitched AND moved to CA?  holy smokes!  Sounds like things are going well, and congrats is definitely in order.  Don't forget to swing by C'ville for a smoke and  a few drinks sometime soon.  good to see ya posting in here again.

of course, as soon as i get towards home again i'll hit you up. i got a little busy in december with the whole early wedding thing, plus the wife wanted to see me as much as possible since i had to leave a week later and won't see her again till may or june when she gets out here- so i can't blame her. when i get home again though maybe we can even set up a herf or something, looking forward too it either way.

gotta thank you for getting me into cigars! no joke you've gotten me into a passion only rivaled now by sailing and a couple other things! thanks bud, for real.