Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Triple Maduro
Sancho Panza Double Maduro.
With peppery opening.

Really, thats about all I can say.  I like a good maduro, and love the sancho panza.  I was hoping for even MORE maduro goodness, but it actually tasted a little more mild than the Sancho, albeit with more of a spice on the opening.  If you like the Sancho Panza but think it could use a little kick to it, these might just be your thing.
I was looking at those the other day when i was stocking up. A little bit on the high side if they are about the same as the sancho panza's
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Still a great cigar and worth trying.   LK bombed with witha 5'er last year and I have two left.  
Really love this stick...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
stogiedad.1 Wrote:I was looking at those the other day when i was stocking up. A little bit on the high side if they are about the same as the sancho panza's

They are nothing at all like the mild Sancho double maduro IMO. As far as Sancho's try the extra fuerte (red label).
I think the price wasnt at all worth the smoke, got two sanchos in my humi, haven't tried them yet- may have to get rid of one tomorrowBig Grin
Love em.
Used to smoke a lot of Sancho's.

If you like those 2 I'd recommend the Indian Tabac camaroon legend maduros also.
That has become my everyday smoke.