Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Forgetful Lion
If a Lion doesn’t get laid every now & then, they become forgetful.
A case in point, I received a package yesterday while away for another two weeks or so. 
The compound lights turned on, the cameras went off &  I got a call from Bob the mailman asking me what to do. He said it was from La La land & a white sticky substance was on the box.
So I sent the Jelly Man (El Captain) down to examine the contents. After consulting with the Consigliere, Joe said it was from the Diamond Lion. I guess he thought I was Tonto’s delivery boy or something.
He opened a few of the items & out of respect he left a few sealed for me to open when I return.

You see when it isn’t mating season, Lions become forgetful, confused, mixed-up, it’s not abnormal especially if your from CA. So after consulting with The Jelly Man, we decided to send a 
lionesses to CA, so Doug can stop this nonsense. The next gesture will not taken lightly or I should say, “Mr. Lion, always watch your back”.
The pics, well not all of them, some will have to wait until I get back.

[Image: 697842913-2.jpg]
Another Gnome to go with the other two I received from The Lion in his last non mating season.
[Image: 697842951.jpg]
The Sealed Envelope which will be open upon my return
[Image: 697842904.jpg]
Now, if you know me, you know Betty & I are tight. The Lion will pay for this mistake.
[Image: 697842935.jpg]
Not good Lion.
[Image: 697842943.jpg]
Can’t wait to open this upon my return, a German made pen?
[Image: 697842924.jpg]
And finally, a cool selection of stogies. I guess I will have to live a few more years to smoke thru
my additional stash. As you all know, I ask members of this family not to hit me as I have plenty of stogies to smoke. I’m not sure how I’m going to decide what to do about this. 

Thanks Mr. Lion. It wasn’t easy doing this by phone & receiving the pics from 1,200 miles away.
I hope I did it justice.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
MR Lion you are opening a can of worms when you mess
With the mum all hell break lose and you are gonna
Be the one who gets hurt me and mum last weeks he even came to
My lounge and hit me harder then you will believe so don’t mess with mum

Or else
Lion you of all people know his
Love for
Betty he will go crazy if you talk bad about her

Watch you back now
See Lion, you got Jam upset & you probably disrupted his Sunday church with the family and hopefully not his pasta day.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
LOL.  The note will explain, but the Mumfather broke a truce by hitting me in 2022.  I had to remind a forgetful Mum of our peace accords.  This lion will watch his back, but I turn to walk away in renewed peace to find other prey.

Enjoy Mum.  And thank you Transporter and Jam for getting the package to safety!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
The only thing is you have to watch your back also talking about
Betty that’s bad for you good luck
The note was stamped sealed in the back. Only the person who it is addressed to opens that note. We shall see Mr. Lion.
Honorary Shield Brother
I’d post a picture of Betty in the Lion’s Den, but luckily for StogieChat the site isn’t allowing me to post pics from Imgbb. I guess the image is too salacious and graphic. I’d say it is just too hot to be seen.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
You better stop with Betty
Mum is gonna hit u so hard take along time
To heal
Well, this is an interesting turn of events...