Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many great offers, but no storage room
Tongue 
Well this online, Internet, e-mail offers thing has me bummed out.  I have one humidor, 6 plastic containers, a bunch of think zips-locks at capacity.  But I sill seeing deals on great Cigars, but have no storage room.  I have achieved critical mass, and the deals keep coming.

Please tell me I am not the only one with this problem, no I am not buying anything, and not going to no events until Veterans Day Weekend.  Cigars for Worriers, and I will take some of my stash to sent to the deployed troops.   

No I am not inscribing from my mailing, as they just could be something that I will fall for if its a smokin deal. Smile
yep, I think we all go thru at one time or another.
I try not to buy but we have a herf at the end of Oct. & I'm a weak weak man. Sad  

I don't smoke as much as I did in the past and my collection just seems to keep growing.
I'm a weak weak man.
Lucky for me or I should say for my son in law as he knows the collection I have & someone will enjoy them when I'm mlong gone.
I'm a weak weak man.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well the local B & M was hosting like a 8 - 9 Vendor Event the other night, I went down to check out if there were any deals. At the last minute I quess they decided to charge $20.00 General Admission. I said no way Jose, and left. Talk about leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

Before the Event they were advertising 3 package to buy, $50.00, $175.00, and $275.00 for a quanity of unknown sticks, and drinks.

If I paying good money up front, I want to know what's on the back end, because I am Furgel.
(10-01-2018, 12:19 PM)SurfnSafari Wrote: Well the local B & M was hosting like a 8 - 9 Vendor Event the other night, I went down to check out if there were any deals.  At the last minute I quess they decided to charge $20.00 General Admission.  I said no way Jose, and left.  Talk about leaving a bad taste in your mouth.

Before the Event they were advertising 3 package to buy, $50.00, $175.00, and $275.00 for a quanity of unknown sticks, and drinks.

If I paying good money up front, I want to know what's on the back end, because I am Furgel.

I don't have much money to spend on my self (4 kids), so I would have left too.
I'm not cheap, I just watch how & when I send any extra $$$.
Hell, until recently, I have bought a full box of cigars since Sam came with the Nubs.  (I bought a box of the 460 Connecticut when he had a stop of the tour locally).
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Go down to your local Walmart or Sam's Club, and purchase a 100 plus quart cooler put your cigars in the cooler along with humidification devices, and you'll never ever run out of room again. Technically that's not true. If you fill that one up go buy another cooler and repeat the process.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Look on Craigslist for a broken mini fridge they make a great humi as well.