Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf
A priest, a doctor, a rich business man and a Scotsman were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

The doctor shouted to them "I've never seen such poor golf".
The Scotsman chimed in, "aye, we have been waiting to tee off for nigh on 15 minutes".
The businessman called out, "move it on you guys, time is money".

The priest spotted George the green keeper and asked to have a word with him.

"Whats wrong with that annoying group ahead of us?" asked the priest.

George the green keeper replied "ah, yes, thats a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free, any time they want to".

The group fell in to an embarrassed silence for a moment.

Then the priest said "Thats so sad, I will say a special prayer for them tonight".
The doctor said, "I'm going to contact my opthalmologist colleagues and see if there is anything they can do for them".
The businessman said, "I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire service benevolent fund in honour of these brave souls".

And the Scotsman said ......... "Whay cant they play at night?"
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Love it.  Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LMAO!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
funny
No Justice, No Peace!
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
This joke made me think of Robin William's Scottish golf routine

warning language:  NSFW
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
LOL