Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this is CigarBid Humor
Thought I would share this, as I think the HIGH BIDDER is confused, it one (1) Stick not a Box you should be able to buy at $7.00 - $9.00 anywhere, and day.

They say truth is funnier then humor, think he over bid a tad bit. LMAO

https://www.cigarbid.com/a/kristoff-crio...to/2973049

I buy a lot of stuff off Cigar Bid, but I am a low price chase, not a over bidder.  LOL
LMAO

Now add on the $4.50 for shipping! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Over on cigarpage, they are $25.39 for a 5'er, including shipping
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I bet he thought he was bidding on a box not a single.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Don't Drink & Bid. Waa Yuck Crying
Must really like the blend.....
No Justice, No Peace!
Ah .... thats a perfect case of

"What did drunk me buy sober me?"

Its a good reason I shut down my computer if I'm planning on a session with the lads .... hahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
First off I am a big CigarBid Fan it is as my mother's mother use to say it is  a place to get a deal.  But you also have to know prices, know when to back off from bidding war,s were you will win, but could loose.

Also some buy use CigarBid to stock their eBay stores, so they are easily IDed because they are the one alway going after XIKAR Cutter/Lighter/Stuff than then are flipped.

Have I ever over paid yes, how do I stop that practice now?  I keep a little book with retail prices on item I want.  Then check prices on Neptune, CI, Cigar Page, etc. to see real prices.

Honeslty CigarBid is the sister company of CI, Cigar.com, and Cigar & Piper.  Owner by STG so yes some time you can buy below wholesale off Cigar Bid.  Most Cigar are marked up 50% minimum.  But you never know the real cost to retailers, as companies like Ashton make special deals to reduce inventor, or move dead stock.

FYI