Poll: SO HOW DOES BETTY BUY IT?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TROTSKY STYLE
0%
0 0%
THE DRILLFUL LOBOTOMY
4.76%
1 4.76%
DO I JUST SAND THE BITCH'S FACE OFF?
19.05%
4 19.05%
I DID NOT CHOP DOWN THE CHERRY TREE.
14.29%
3 14.29%
LONG ISLAND CHAINSAW STYLE.
61.90%
13 61.90%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK JIMMIE. NO MOST BULLSH!T. YOU LIKE POLLS? YOU LIKE POLLS?
madurodave Wrote:that is the fuckiong funniest thing i have ever seen.  i love you guys and you help me feel normal
I was thinking the same thing...[lol][lol][lol]
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:So where is the question of returning her or are you just gonna try to do her in you sick b.a.s.t.a.r.d.
you have out list of demands.  you've scoffed at them.  it is our position that you do not want betty back.
Again, again & again, you have her sister!!!!!!!!!

james and how did we agree should preface all of your posts on the subject?  hmmmm?  let me help you here.

[Image: baghdad_bob.jpg]

Again, again & again, you have her sister!!!!!!!!!
Oh Pugfather, what happen to your sidekick. He lost his horse??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
well james it looks like the forum has spoken.  i shall leave this open till say wednesday or so at which point i'll be forced to make a decision as you have obviously no intentions of seeing your precious betty again.  in my humble opinion it appears as if the stress and strain has been too much for you driving you to an ages old acid tab that you'd be saving just for such an emergency resulting in delusions of grandeur and halucinations.  i'm pretty sure you're crunched up in fetal position in a corner of the beach house with a mop right now petting it going,  "it's okay bettie.  it's ok.  the mean old robfather can't hurt you any more". 

now secondly, being a businessman i am open to offers on james' precious betty.  sex slave, punching bag, door mat, the choice is yours.  what better chance to participate than to be the one to chainsaw james' forsaken betty yourself?  please pm offers.  bidding ends wednesday.

that is all.
PM sent Robfather!  I know that nobody can match this offer!
 Pugfather accept Tank's offer because like Tonro his days are numbered.

Speaking of Tonto, I see he's afraid to post in this section..
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Pugfather accept Tank's offer because like Tonro his days are numbered.

Speaking of Tonto, I see he's afraid to post in this section..
no....just not feeling well....really....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I can understand why your not feeling well Tonto after I took out your horse. After all it's been 4 days now. We'll give you a few more to get over it..Big Grin
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I can understand why your not feeling well Tonto after I took out your horse. After all it's been 4 days now. We'll give you a few more to get over it..Big Grin
It's no fair using biological weapons....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I can understand why your not feeling well Tonto after I took out your horse. After all it's been 4 days now. We'll give you a few more to get over it..Big Grin

Once again.....

[Image: baghdad_bob.jpg]

Al Mumcera......"After all it's been 4 days now"

Actual Translation: "The package arrived on Saturday afternoon. It is now Monday, early evening, just over 2 days time....time seems to be twice as long when I don't have the real Betty...."