Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Image Hosting
Hello,

I've been playing around with an image hosting program and just put this up yesterday. If anyone needs to host images for posting on SC or elsewhere please give it a try. Come 2014 there will be a major upgrade to the software making it much better, but I have to wait a couple months for the next version release. For now, its just to play around with.

http://www.HostImageForFree.com

-Eric
Testing 1.2.3...

[Image: apple-carve.th.jpg] [Image: Acid-Blue-Cigars.th.gif] [Image: 1huber1.th.jpg] [Image: DSC04187.th.jpg]
It won't upload pics from IPod/IPhone?
Used it with Steve's birthday pic by uploading from PC.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sorry, its for PC. Uploading from an iphone or Droid would probably require some special app.
(11-24-2013, 01:44 PM)Admin Wrote: Sorry, its for PC. Uploading from an iphone or Droid would probably require some special app.

Yeah... It's a PITA...

I had to write one for each as apart of the sale of the rights to my Image hosting software... If i knew how difficult it was going to be, I wouldn't have ever agreed.
I'm sure it was! Especially with cell phones constantly changing their OS and storage routines. My FaceOnTheCover.com website works fine with most Droid phones, but my high-tech iPhone does not. Go figure. I think that many are just interested in a place to store a photo and get a short URL or forum code versus transfer from a phone (maybe?) Its a great functionality to have, but I'm going to pass on that headache! lol!
Nice. Just let ppl post what they want so we can find them!!! Wink
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer