Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NW BBQ herf!
Sorry for not getting this up sooner, had to take a little nap when I got home.  Again, I apologize for the tardyness.Cool

A BBQ herf is definatly in order with all of this nice weather.  Hopefully we can get some new faces for this one. 

I will offer up my house as the location if you want, or wherever.  I need some help filling up my new Stinky ashtray, so lets do it. 

Kick out some dates and lets figure it out.  I have a lot going on in the next few months, with friends weddings and bachelor parties, but we will figure it out.
I like smoking lightning
Im game for sure...I get back into town the 15th or 16th. Ill be workin alot once I get back but I can always make time to herf with u fellas!
Maybe Mahk can pull some of his pork for this one. Cool
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
I have a few spare rooms, and a camper if any of you out of towners want to make it.  There are also a bunch of flea bag motels nearby.Big Grin 

If we do it at my house I am shooting to have enough smoke hanging in the air that the fire dept shows up.  I am going to pick up a new grille in a few weeks and will need to break it in.
I like smoking lightning
Sounds like the bomb!  Not sure if I can make it, been out of work since January and now the wife is off for the summer (private school teacher, doesn't get paid) so funds are very tight.  Haven't bought any sticks in six weeks Sad

But if something breaks I hope to be there [bravo]
Bobgun Wrote:Maybe Mahk can pull some of his pork for this one. Cool
If it wasnt 3000 miles away I would without a doubt hit up the herf with some "Mahks Famous Pulled Pork"
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
MMM pulled pork.... Big Grin
Rusto Wrote:MMM pulled pork.... Big Grin
[bravo2]
ktee Wrote:Sounds like the bomb!  Not sure if I can make it, been out of work since January and now the wife is off for the summer (private school teacher, doesn't get paid) so funds are very tight.  Haven't bought any sticks in six weeks Sad

But if something breaks I hope to be there [bravo]
If you can find the time and are willing to make the trek, Ill foot the bill for u to come bro. Ill pay for your gas, food, and all the sticks u can smoke. Big GrinSounds like Carl has a place for to to crash if u want to.  It would be my honor to help you make it to a NW herf.....
Mark Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:Maybe Mahk can pull some of his pork for this one. Cool
If it wasnt 3000 miles away I would without a doubt hit up the herf with some "Mahks Famous Pulled Pork"
All right!!! Mahk is flying out for a NW herf!!! It is only 2492 mile from Boston to Seattle, (less than 3000)  Can't wait to try his famous pulled pork!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.