Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NW BBQ herf!
It was great talking with ya Carl, sounds like the food is going to be awesome!  Wish it worked out to be there but there will be more times ahead [thumbsup]
Just got home a little while ago. Great time for sure! Thanks again carl for the great food, company, and stick. (as soon as I got there I was hit with a casa fuente stick) We lucked out on the weather too! Can't wait till the next one. Now it is nap time..
Well, it turned out to be a great day.  I was a little worried when I woke up to rain, but it blew over and got pretty warm.  Another great day, and great herf.

I made a run to get some food this morning, and did some prep work.  Rusto showed up about noon, and the smoking comenced.  He hit me with a nice bomb, real nice.  He hooked me up with an H Upman Coronas Major, and LFD DL 452, and, the big hit, a freakin El Museo!!  Thank you very much my friend. 

The rest of the NW crew were MIA.  Bobgun couldnt make it up due to prior commitments.  SmokinNic ended having to work, but he may stop by later for a smoke.  Ktee couldnt make it up either, but called for a little teleherf action.  You guys were all missed, but there will be plenty of herfs to come.

We sat out in the back yard and had a few smokes, then I busted out the smoked salmon and smoked tuna that Ktee sent up.  Holy sh!t was that good.  There was pretty much silence as we devoured it.  Thanks a lot Keith, it was some great stuff.  Good talking with you, and I cant wait until we can get together for a few smokes.

I like smoking lightning
ummm Carl, think your picture reducing software made the pics microscopic, can't see any [help]
ktee Wrote:ummm Carl, think your picture reducing software made the pics microscopic, can't see any [help]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Not sure what the problem is with the pics.  I started a new thread for them.  They wouldnt attach for some reason
I like smoking lightning