Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Foundry
(12-01-2012, 06:21 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I have to say I don't think I ever had a stogie with those unique flavors. But having herfed with you and reading your prior reviews this stogie is probably a winner. Does Thomas agree with you?

Nice holder for sure.

Sorry I've been away...

YES, I loved this cigar. Have tried the Cayley and the Talbot. The Cayley is the way to go. A lot of flavor from the weird wrapper and as it increases in size you get more of the filler flavor. I'm buying a box!
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Willy Wonka Cigar.

Looks interesting. I have nO idea WhAt a toolshed smoked would taste like, but as strange as it sounds it has me curious.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Almost picked one up just to find out what these unusual flavors taste like.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Lol so why didn't you?
Very curious....

Sounds interesting? Did it smoke like a 2 stroke?

Lol
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(12-04-2012, 12:38 AM)TheValKitty Wrote: Lol so why didn't you?

I dont enjoy light wrappers very much. Dont pick up the flavors that everyone else does and enjoy a maduro more. I will prob try it at some point since local shop has it.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
That is the funny thing for us - neither of us like Connecticut wrappers either. We smoke maduro for the most part, some corojo. It certainly is not as bitter as any of the other Connecticut wrappers I have smoked.
(12-05-2012, 05:06 AM)TheValKitty Wrote: That is the funny thing for us - neither of us like Connecticut wrappers either. We smoke maduro for the most part, some corojo. It certainly is not as bitter as any of the other Connecticut wrappers I have smoked.

I will definitely give it a shot, sounds interesting.

Ryan
Gotta find a few of these .the flavor profile intrigues me greatly
I have to admit, i wasn't impressed with this cigar at all. I expected more and was kinda disapointed. I guess just not my cup-o-tea.