Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotch with or without water?
A few drops of ice water
No Justice, No Peace!
(10-25-2012, 07:33 PM)Ari Wrote: He can tell us we are all wrong.

Parkster, gotta pick on you a little bit, brother.

(10-25-2012, 07:27 PM)Tonto Wrote: Where's Parkster for this one?

I think what Parkster was trying to say in the other threads about this was that there is no right or wrong way to drink it. Drink it the way you like it.
--Mike
(10-25-2012, 08:09 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 07:33 PM)Ari Wrote: He can tell us we are all wrong.

Parkster, gotta pick on you a little bit, brother.

(10-25-2012, 07:27 PM)Tonto Wrote: Where's Parkster for this one?

I think what Parkster was trying to say in the other threads about this was that there is no right or wrong way to drink it. Drink it the way you like it.

I was going to say the same thing mike. I thought he said that too. Plus it's like 2 or 3 am over there right? Lol
LMAOI know, just picking on him, I am sure he will get me back when he gets online.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Mark, I like that. But instead of half way through...I think I'll just pour a second
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

(10-25-2012, 08:45 PM)halfflash Wrote: Mark, I like that. But instead of half way through...I think I'll just pour a second

Haha done with work now???
(10-25-2012, 08:45 PM)halfflash Wrote: Mark, I like that. But instead of half way through...I think I'll just pour a second

I always pour a second as well, but if you do it halfway with the first you know how to drink the second! Lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Halfflash drinks at work actually. He also sends me email at 3 a.m., I am sort worried about him. (hehe,snicker snicker).
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
(10-25-2012, 09:40 PM)Ari Wrote: Halfflash drinks at work actually. He also sends me email at 3 a.m., I am sort worried about him. (hehe,snicker snicker).

you said you wouldnt tell anyone!

im home now, enjoying my Johnny Black and a Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Doble Fuerte. Ari suggested it, and I love it! Thanks brother
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

You are all right ...... except Ari ...... he is sooooo wrong.

I may have to educate him.

I'll say it again, just in case the penny has a long way to drop for some of you out there ......

There is NO wrong way to enjoy a good malt whisky
Ice does not effect the drink, other than add water to it
water is fine if you like to experience the drink differently or simply want to take the edge off of it
Glass types are also the drinkers choice
Whisky is not spelt with an E
If its not from Scotland, its not Scotch
Adding anything carbonated or flavoured to a malt whisky is punishable by severe beating until the message is clear.
Highland, Lowland, Speyside, Island .... its all good .... none are better than the rest ... its the drinkers choice ... and for me, different malts are for different times.
Drinking malt whisky through a little red straw while cradling the glass like its a new born baby is room spinningly lavander scented loafers so light you skip everywhere gay ...... and punishable by severe beating until the message is clear
Corks DO fit back on whisky bottles, unlike wine bottles, and as a result its possible to finish the bottle you started today, tomorrow, if you are such a lightweight that finishing it is too much for you in one sitting ..... I suggest fruit based cocktails at this point.
and finally

The liver is evil .... and must be punished.

Ari .... we will "talk" later.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why