Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My tea bags are moist
(10-01-2012, 08:20 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: Son of a...

pictures to follow.

[Image: TeabagSocietybackofshirt.jpg]

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'd love that pic as my Avatar ..... its just so ..... so .... right ......... yeah, thats the word ....... its just so right.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Freaking awesome
Git R Dun!
lol, awesome
No Justice, No Peace!
O man looks like this is actually going somewhere...Can't wait!
--Mike
BASTARD! That is all for now, more to come though.
I should start a new post on the packaging... I think it's nothing short of a miracle that this package made it here and made it intact. The paper it was wrapped in was shredded and lots of the box was exposed. Further the box was the box the item comes in. Now additional cardboard box with any sort of peanuts or other protection. Apparently Dave put the fear of god into the GB post and it was so great that it reached all the way to the states!!!

but, that's another story!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-01-2012, 02:24 PM)Dooley Wrote: BASTARD! That is all for now, more to come though.

BWAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ........ and yeah ....... you're right ....... there is more to come hahahahahahahahahaha

2 down

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(10-01-2012, 02:43 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I should start a new post on the packaging... I think it's nothing short of a miracle that this package made it here and made it intact. The paper it was wrapped in was shredded and lots of the box was exposed. Further the box was the box the item comes in. Now additional cardboard box with any sort of peanuts or other protection. Apparently Dave put the fear of god into the GB post and it was so great that it reached all the way to the states!!!

but, that's another story!!!

God was the least of their fears.

I actually did a round trip with it because it was over the allowable weight when it was in the Amazon box with peanuts ....... this was the second wrapping.

Glad it made it, I didnt think it needed another box as the main box was robust ..... but will make sure it does so in the future, should I send another out that is.
This is getting good...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore