Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cell phones
I love my iphone 4s!
I have an iPhone 4, and Nicole will be getting a 4s in a few days... we like them and they do more than what we need.

My Samsung Seek with the OG network is pretty awesome. Just updated from the What Up G network. Really need to join the rest of the world and get a new phone soon.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Love my Droid Bionic.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Still studying things guys thanks for the info.
Alot to look at man I like easy but I like have computer right at my hands to.Crap don't know yet. I will let you know witch way I go.
Love my stogies
google bought motorola. Do the comparisons on the razr and bionic, not the other brands.

Again, if you are tech savy and like to tinker, go android. Otherwise get an iphone.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Agree with most of what's said in here. If you want to pick your phone up out of the box and leave it just like that, go for the iphone. I had a couple, and had them for a few years. Don't have much bad to say about them. But then I got a droid. Wouldn't go back to an iphone for anything. Especially if cost is a factor for you. My Samsung came with 8 gigs of internal memory, and I put in an additional 8 gigs with a dirt cheap micro sd card. Just buy one at a local dealer where they give you a satisfaction guarantee if you don't like the phone.
I just got a Pantech Pocket a couple months ago I like it dont like the bill that comes with it dont really use it for nuthin but wife texts me all the time have looked at stogie chat on it but I like the biger screen on my computer. Maybe once I figure out how to do stuff I will get more out of it.. O yeah it is a droid with At&t....SAM
I like Apple phones. Better app store, no fragmentation, and I know I will get the new OS when it comes out.
Well I'm looking at the razor now looks like more bang for the buck.
Man its a big phone. Anyone have one? And how in the hell do you carry it lol
Love my stogies