Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to buy.....
What is your price range?
No Justice, No Peace!
My father lancero is a great buy
-Pat
I have to recommend a box of Undercrowns...I'm really blown away by that cigar for the price. They are $8/stick here and 10% off for a box purchase.
(11-29-2011, 09:16 PM)nayslayer Wrote: What is your price range?

Say $150ish... And listing my likes is hard because I am kind of all over the place with my preferences. I havent looked at cigars in a while though, so this seemed a good way to see what the current trends are... Keep the idea coming, I am making a list....

:-)
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
For an everyday smoke, I would suggest the Perdomo2 Limited Edition 2008 Maduro. An excellent smoke after a month or two of rest in the humi. I think it is an extremely under-appreciated cigar.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Im in the same boat you are Tommy... been out of the loop and don't know what the new and hot smokes are right now :-(
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Well then, you should keep an eye on this thread, as our SC brethren bring us back up to speed Wink.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
(11-29-2011, 06:18 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(11-29-2011, 10:48 AM)JonnySmokes Wrote: However...CAO La Traviata maduro, you just cannot go wrong with. Ever.

agreed!
Great bang for the buck bur I like the naturals better.

Im also a big fan, and you can get a box for around $80. I know its not that new, but I also really like the Ambos Mundos line.
(11-29-2011, 06:18 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(11-29-2011, 10:48 AM)JonnySmokes Wrote: However...CAO La Traviata maduro, you just cannot go wrong with. Ever.

agreed!
Great bang for the buck bur I like the naturals better.

+1
--Mike