Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia EarthQuake
(08-24-2011, 12:31 PM)SJS Wrote: This kind of spells it out !!!! Borrowed this from Nub Live site !!!!!

Dude, I was logging on to do that. I busted a gut when I saw this.
g u s
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
(08-24-2011, 01:06 PM)Gus Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 12:31 PM)SJS Wrote: This kind of spells it out !!!! Borrowed this from Nub Live site !!!!!

Dude, I was logging on to do that. I busted a gut when I saw this.
g u s

LOL !!!! So did I !!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Breaking News: President Obama has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault!

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-25-2011, 08:50 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Breaking News: President Obama has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault!

LOL
--Mike
LMAO
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Maybe this is mother nature sending a message to the congress and senate to get off there a$$ and take care of business.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-25-2011, 08:50 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Breaking News: President Obama has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault!

bravo sir bravo
The fault line in D.C. Has a name. Bush's Fault!
(08-26-2011, 07:25 PM)US_Tank Wrote: The fault line in D.C. Has a name. Bush's Fault!

LOLOLOL It's like deja vu all over again
Hahahaha! Got it from Jitzynon FB!