Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 Mum's Homemade Sauce
i'll be anxiously awaiting the mum bringing dinner to my house. looks awesome jim!
Looks Great Jimmie!!

But which one's are Tank's?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Awesome jimmie Thanks for the step by step Process
(08-19-2011, 07:23 PM)Tonto Wrote: Looks Great Jimmie!!

But which one's are Tank's?

The one that Dickweed posted...Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-19-2011, 07:45 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yea, Parkster went to open the jar. Once you unscrew the lid you have to use the sauce. I was like WTF, you freaking teabagger: "NO SAUCE FOR YOU"

The guy almost gave me a heart attack....

Hahahahahaha. Funny sh!t!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
My father lojacks his figs everyone is counted and logged lol you need to do that with the sauce
(08-19-2011, 11:38 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 07:45 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yea, Parkster went to open the jar. Once you unscrew the lid you have to use the sauce. I was like WTF, you freaking teabagger: "NO SAUCE FOR YOU"

The guy almost gave me a heart attack....

Hahahahahaha. Funny shit!

Trust me Mario ....... the look on his face was a picture ...... TOTAL disbelief and shock hahahahahha

He got the last laugh though ..... he wanted a picture to wind Tank up, but almost snatched the jar back when the picture was taken hahahahaha ..... no sauce for me right enough ...... not even a frickin sniff hahahahaha.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
What a glorious looking sauce! Mum is the master as always!
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

I need that machine Mum saves alot of steps and alot of work
(08-21-2011, 06:22 AM)jam Wrote: I need that machine Mum saves alot of steps and alot of work

Yeah ..... that machine would be the difference from me trying to make sauce or using Mahks supplier.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why