Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 Mum's Homemade Sauce
(08-18-2011, 05:36 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Dave you got it wrong. Mum is sending me some! Hey Mum was I supposed to keep that quiet?

Mum sent me some last year and already sent me some this year as well!

[Image: Owen131.jpg]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(08-18-2011, 06:27 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 05:36 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Dave you got it wrong. Mum is sending me some! Hey Mum was I supposed to keep that quiet?

Mum sent me some last year and already sent me some this year as well!

[Image: Owen131.jpg]

DICKWEED!!!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-18-2011, 05:33 PM)Parkster Wrote: Ah, the legendary sauce of The Mum.

Looks good Jimmie ..... but 50lbs of tom's? Are you prepping to feed the 5,000 or does the sauce age like a fine wine?

I can see it now ..... tonight we dine on meatballs with a 2005 sauce, the year with the tangy undertones and smokey finish on the palette.

Dave, Maytag and I are joining forces. We will be paring my sauce with cigars from the same years.Big Grin
Cigar Snapshot, stogies and Mum's sauce reviews and parings.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Hhahahahahahahahah!!! Awesome Jimmie!

And in the words of the Great LK...... BRAVO!!!!!!! Hahahahahahah
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I still remember the look on Jimmies face when I screwed the top off of one of the jars so I could smell the sauce hahahahahahaha

Jimmie .... What are you doing?

Me .... I wanted to smell the sauce.

Jimmie ..... Dont smell the sauce.

Me ..... OK

Jimmie ..... Put the sauce down and step away from the sauce

Me ...... O, K.

Jimmie ....... The sauce is precious, I worship the sauce, the sauce is ......... and then he went in to some form of coral singing prayer or something, it was kinda spooky as he was rocking back and forth mumbling.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
HAHAHA! Dave that is funny. I got the same look when I ate the leftover sauce for breakfast. I screwed up Mum's lunch menu.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yea, Parkster went to open the jar. Once you unscrew the lid you have to use the sauce. I was like WTF, you freaking teabagger: "NO SAUCE FOR YOU"

The guy almost gave me a heart attack....
Honorary Shield Brother
I feel even more re-buffed now that I see ANOTHER 50lbs of toms have been sacrificed on the alter.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
LOL....this is funny stuff !!!!! I'm really hungry now too !!!!!! Great looking sauce Jimmie !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright