Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
speaking of tattoos
Thought i would share mine. My son was always into drawing, never sports, so while all the other dads at work were bragging on their kids achievements at the football games, I was attending art shows.
Anyway to show him my support, on my 40th birthday I took him to a tattoo shop, he thought it was really cool I was getting ink and couldnt wait to see what I was going to get.

I carried a large envelope into the shop and pulled out one of the pictures my son drew when he was 14. He was SHOCKED!
The tattoo artist talked to my son for a hour and let my son sit with him the whole time and pick all the colors (the drawing was black and white)
I never even had a clue they were using colors, needless to say I was amazed and now I always have my sons work with me. So while other parents hang their kids pictures on the fridge, I hung mine on my arm.
Thank you, Duke
[Image: 124462128.jpg]
Nice work. Looks like your kid has some real talent.
I like smoking lightning
Cool.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
nice
--Mike
bad ass!
Thats pretty awsome of you to do, and nice tat
No Justice, No Peace!
That is damn cool!
Thanks for sharing!
This is my boomstick!
Way cool and great pic from your son

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

As great as that tat is the story behind it blows it away.
Nice!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!