Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else a fan of tiger balm?
no its not a fighter in the video game street fighter..lol its a pain med you rub on like bengay or icyhot but MUCH BETTER..this thing can grow back a limb i swear..they have a weaker white jar version and then a kick in your butt steroid red jar version..anyone who has body aches i highly suggest getting a jar..in the stores a 18gram jar usually goes for $8-$9..you may think its expensive but the jar lasts you a long time, luckily in this day and age we have ebay, i just bought 4 jars in the 30gram size..almost double the jar i buy at walgreens for a total of $28.99 free shipping..$7.25 a jar of 30g size..not bad..anyways again if you havent heard of tiger balm do yourself a favor and get some..thanx me later..lol

Did you pull something or is it used for pulling something?? LOL I have seen it the oriential shops and looks like snakeoil at first thought. Not for me. I have been using the same things for ever and it works for me.

[Image: tigbrublg.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

defiantly not snake oil, this i can say 1000%..hell its so good its worth adding a jar in a cigar bomb..lol its for where ever you have pain and need relief..its made in Singapore, china which is why you see it in oriental shops..its called tiger balm because it was originally made with tiger bones, but they changed the ingredients..but just as effective

I'm familiar with tiger balm. Actual home made tiger balm is a completely organic homeopathic salve.
While I have never used it myself I know people, who's opinion I trust, use on a regular basis and they highly recommend it.
Like anything else you have to get the right ones and it may not work for everybody.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
This sounds interesting. I'll look around for it and see if we have it around here.

My wife works with a lady that is from the Ukraine. She has shown us some very good creams and remedies from russia. Of course, I cant remember their names while at work....but I'll post them later after I get home.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Can't say i have tried it.
--Mike
I used to use it after a fight. I think it provided relief but hard to tell. No way to compare with and without affects. But it feels like it works.
These days I try to provide relief from within. I look for the magic pills that are reported to work like glutamine, vit C, E, & A and hot/cold compresses.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
mmm Magic Pills! Big Grin
--Mike
[Image: Jackie_Chiles_in_The_Maestro_Seinfeld.JPG]

My attorney friend never told me to use the balm.
Curious of what you hurt to bring this up???
Many mom N pop shops places sell it here, but nobody speaks English "you know those shops". I know it's been around for ever and is a product of China. Anything with Menthol, camphor and clove will give off a heat reaction and makes me think of food. I really don't use salves. I have a jar of my choice in my cabinet I've had for 15 years as I just don't need them often.

[Image: Tiger-Woods-for-Tiger-Balm-64780.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.