Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
perdomo thundra table top triple flame torch lighter
I have two of these, and absolutely LOVE them. A little large to be carrying around in a pocket, but for smoking on the patio, I don't own a better lighter.
(12-10-2010, 04:35 PM)Pete Wrote: I have two of these, and absolutely LOVE them. A little large to be carrying around in a pocket, but for smoking on the patio, I don't own a better lighter.
i agree, its to big to carry around..but i LOVE this damn thing

I just got mine today. Holy Smokes! That thing is huge.
Can't wait to show it to my brother-in-law on Christmas day.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(12-20-2010, 07:40 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: I just got mine today. Holy Smokes! That thing is huge.
Can't wait to show it to my brother-in-law on Christmas day.

i like the mirror they put on the inside of the lid, so you can check yourself out when lighting Smile

(12-20-2010, 07:58 PM)denali7432 Wrote: i like the mirror they put on the inside of the lid, so you can check yourself out when lighting Smile

But all you'll see is a black hole......Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(12-20-2010, 08:03 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(12-20-2010, 07:58 PM)denali7432 Wrote: i like the mirror they put on the inside of the lid, so you can check yourself out when lighting Smile

But all you'll see is a black hole......Smile

a sexy, curvy, and handsome black hole at that!!

(12-20-2010, 08:04 PM)denali7432 Wrote: a sexy, curvy, and handsome black hole at that!!

heh heh heh...dont get crazy now....Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Quit jacking around and buy a real mans lighter LOL
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-tnA2X6NtSB1171FyNxD...UZSoGMbA4b]
You guys trip me out, I got a cheap single flame Ronson, guess I need to man up!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi