StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: perdomo thundra table top triple flame torch lighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wholy chit is all i can say..this thing is huge..and the triple flame is a beast..seriously worth the $29..if not careful this thing will toast a 60g cigar in a second..i seriously suggest you pick this up, be warned though..you better stock up on lighter fluid..lol i think this thing took a whole can of my vector lighter fluid
thats a nice lighter enjoy
Yes it is.

[Image: 56dae278.jpg]
with recent events and info i was given i will not post any pics for awhile..it only takes 1 bad grape to spoil the bunch..but sorry..
That's bad apple.LOL Know your facts before RE- bring up something you know nothing about. Bad form my friend!!
you and i will one day meet face to face and we will have interesting things to talk about..till then i have nothing to say to you
(12-08-2010, 11:19 PM)tafdom Wrote: [ -> ]That's bad apple.LOL Know your facts before RE- bring up something you know nothing about. Bad form my friend!!

I agree 100%.
Love mine....
(12-09-2010, 09:31 PM)Mean Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Love mine....

i underestimated my first time out..lol i torched the $hit out of the cigar..lol
whoops! Smile
Pages: 1 2