Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Schwartz Super Cigar Sale
(11-18-2010, 08:03 PM)Riofan Wrote: Depends on perspective. I've been unemployed since Feb and truth be told as much as I enjoy my spare time I'm jonesing for some 12 hour days. Wink

I hear ya! I busted my ankle a couple years back and was laid up for a month. I couldn't wait to get back to work after the first week lol. Not being able to do anything and A.D.D do not go well together!

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-18-2010, 08:15 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 08:03 PM)Riofan Wrote: Depends on perspective. I've been unemployed since Feb and truth be told as much as I enjoy my spare time I'm jonesing for some 12 hour days. Wink

I hear ya! I busted my ankle a couple years back and was laid up for a month. I couldn't wait to get back to work after the first week lol. Not being able to do anything and A.D.D do not go well together!

I know exactly what both of you are talking about.
I like smoking lightning
(11-18-2010, 08:15 PM)Mark Wrote: I hear ya! I busted my ankle a couple years back and was laid up for a month. I couldn't wait to get back to work after the first week lol. Not being able to do anything and A.D.D do not go well together

Just to clarify: As much as I love my work if I didn't have to I would quickly call my travel agent or enroll in culinary school. Heck! I could do both and study abroad. Big Grin

My going back is for monetary reasons. But at the end of the day I do miss the grind...

(11-18-2010, 07:35 PM)Mark Wrote: I might be calling to place an order! Those are very good prices.

Damn you Bogey!

Just picked up a box of Cain Nub Habanos and Nub Maduros.

This makes 4 boxes this week, Merry Early Christmas to myself I guess, lol.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-18-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Jim, those are the two that I was looking at Cain Nub Habano 460 and the Nub Maduro 460. Not bad at all for $75 each. I can usually get them for $95 at my B&M, so saving $40 works for me!

JJ has them at 40% off so it seems like they are over stocked with a lot of B&M's. I'll have to take a look on the way back from CI on Saturday to see how that compares.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
OK, I have not tried the Cain Nubs as of yet. I prefer the Habano Cains and the Maduro Nubs. Which Cain Nub should I get?
Get them Both!
--Mike
(11-18-2010, 07:57 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 07:47 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Jim, those are the two that I was looking at Cain Nub Habano 460 and the Nub Maduro 460. Not bad at all for $75 each. I can usually get them for $95 at my B&M, so saving $40 works for me!

Mark, If I had your money, I'd throw mine away. LOL I bet your glad summer is over so you can rest up some. The OT is awesome but 80 hour weeks get old, don't they?

Yeah the hours suck, but I'll take the cash as it gets me more stogies, lol. We stay pretty busy during the winter as well. I get about 45 hrs a week year round.

45? I'd settle for even just 40...I've been cut back to 26 hours a week Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(11-18-2010, 10:04 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 07:35 PM)Mark Wrote: I might be calling to place an order! Those are very good prices.

Damn you Bogey!

Just picked up a box of Cain Nub Habanos and Nub Maduros.

This makes 4 boxes this week, Merry Early Christmas to myself I guess, lol.

This thought comes to mind