Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Schwartz Super Cigar Sale
Lots of Cain's and Nub's for sale... Jack Schwartz Super Cigar Sale
I was shocked at the Padron's. They have them ALL in the email I got.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Wow, those are some good prices
I like smoking lightning
Thanks for the heads up!
--Mike
I might be calling to place an order! Those are very good prices.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I have heard that the Cain and NUB sensation was SO hot that some shops are now over stocked. The cigar is still hot just supplied beyond demand.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Jim, those are the two that I was looking at Cain Nub Habano 460 and the Nub Maduro 460. Not bad at all for $75 each. I can usually get them for $95 at my B&M, so saving $40 works for me!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-18-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Jim, those are the two that I was looking at Cain Nub Habano 460 and the Nub Maduro 460. Not bad at all for $75 each. I can usually get them for $95 at my B&M, so saving $40 works for me!

Mark, If I had your money, I'd throw mine away. LOL I bet your glad summer is over so you can rest up some. The OT is awesome but 80 hour weeks get old, don't they?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(11-18-2010, 07:47 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 07:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Jim, those are the two that I was looking at Cain Nub Habano 460 and the Nub Maduro 460. Not bad at all for $75 each. I can usually get them for $95 at my B&M, so saving $40 works for me!

Mark, If I had your money, I'd throw mine away. LOL I bet your glad summer is over so you can rest up some. The OT is awesome but 80 hour weeks get old, don't they?

Yeah the hours suck, but I'll take the cash as it gets me more stogies, lol. We stay pretty busy during the winter as well. I get about 45 hrs a week year round.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(11-18-2010, 07:47 PM)tafdom Wrote: Mark, If I had your money, I'd throw mine away. LOL I bet your glad summer is over so you can rest up some. The OT is awesome but 80 hour weeks get old, don't they?

Depends on perspective. I've been unemployed since Feb and truth be told as much as I enjoy my spare time I'm jonesing for some 12 hour days. Wink