Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blown Away...
(11-12-2010, 10:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Wow, Donnie is getting blown away and these guys can't count to 5.
Very nice hit on a well deserving botl.

Ismoke made me do it. I tried telling him 5er's he forced me Big Grin
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(11-13-2010, 11:03 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(11-12-2010, 10:54 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Wow, Donnie is getting blown away and these guys can't count to 5.
Very nice hit on a well deserving botl.

Ismoke made me do it. I tried telling him 5er's he forced me Big Grin

That's not true!!! That dirty little rat, Peppino.Tongue He told me we had the Mum's blessing to put the big hurt on the Bluesman!!!Headbash

Enjoy the smokes Don, I know some of those are your faves, and have become mine as well.

Sorry Jimmie, I thought CJ had paid the vig for this extraordinary hit on the Donfather!!! I see another sitdown coming down the road for CJ...and myself!!!

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
For the Donfather, there's an exception..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL!!!
....SPEECHLESS......

WOW!!! that's some hit!!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
AWESOME hit from the dynamic duo.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

WOW! Amazing hit there guys, way to go!
This is my boomstick!