Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje "The Face"
They may be dumb in concept, but The Frank is a very very good cigar.
Ok, since you opened Pandoras Box of Tatuaje Monster series here at SC, I'll go ahead and show the pickups from the Burns Launch event on the 13th
[Image: th_edada876.jpg]

2 boxes of The Face and a box of the 7th Reservas. This was not a "buy this and get this" type deal, I really wanted the Face, he offered to let me buy 2, so I did, later I saw the 7ths and the shop owner gave me one to try. I had been talking about the Noella Reservas, my favorite smoke, and told him I just smoked my last, and wanted another box, he couldn't find one, so he asked me to try the 7th Reserva. I loved it, so he made me a great deal on the box of those as well.

The hat and the freebies/schwag were part of the Face event
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt if u wanna unload one of those boxes of The Face let me know! Smile
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Awesome Matt!
The 7th Reserva is supposed to be amazing!!!
I need to track some down, so if you would like to sell a 5-er, please keep me in mind!
(10-15-2010, 09:45 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: How about a trade, hot peppers for a cigar??Smile
Hmmmmm....I think we might be able to arrange that Jimmie Big Grin

This is my boomstick!
Evil, I was mailing you a package anyway..Smile
It's already in the mail..
Fry up the long ones and separately freeze them. The others, well be inventive. Just a few I have left over from the PO bombing.
BTW, buy a jar of Vaseline..Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-15-2010, 01:43 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Evil, I was mailing you a package anyway..Smile
It's already in the mail..
Fry up the long ones and separately freeze them. The others, well be inventive. Just a few I have left over from the PO bombing.
BTW, buy a jar of Vaseline..Tongue

Awesome Jimmie, thanks so much!!!
And no Vaseline needed, I enjoy the pain Cool
This is my boomstick!
Nice pickup Evil. I got my dates mixed up and missed Pete Johnson on Tuesday night this week. The shop had about 30 dress boxes of The Face and of course Pete was signing them as well. Oh well, that's what happens when you start getting older!! LOL!! My local shop said they would hold a dress box for me when they come in but we'll see about that. I know that Tatuaje plans on releasing more in regular boxes with cello. Enjoy Brother!!

The Dude
I really enjoyed my first one on the weekend, celebrating my son's first birthday!!!

The first half was creamy and sweet, medium bodied, and the second half really upped the strenth and was amazing!!!

It paired well with some Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA Big Grin

[Image: face10-16-102.jpg]

[Image: face10-16-10.jpg]
This is my boomstick!
glad you enjoyed it brother!
--Mike
I was the first at my B&M to buy them...I know, I'm a dork

[Image: 100_6314_edited-1.jpg]

[Image: 100_6319_edited-1.jpg]

[Image: 100_6315_edited-1.jpg]