Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i get your opinion on these 2 cigars?
the sol cubano artisan saloman and the padilla habano artisano? they are the barber pole cigars..i was wondering if they are only good to look at or if they are actually a good smoke

Mike would be the man on these, I think he smoked a Padilla Artisan just the other night as a matter of fact. I've wondered about this one too..it sure looks cool but with all the strips and patches of wrapper what is the chance that it will unravel all over the place when you smoke it?
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

I have had the Padilla. Just the other night was my first. It was very good. A bit on the mild side but still very tasty. I would say its mild to medium with most of it being in the medium range. No burn or construction problems. That was surprising to me considering how intricate the wrapper(s) were. I would recommend it.

The Sol Cubano I have not yet had the pleasure. I hope to soon. I will let you know when i do.
--Mike
i decided to pick up a few of each to test them out..

well let me know how the sol cubano is!
--Mike
I personally like the Sol Cubano as a change of pace stick...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"