Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your monthly cigar bill?
i was wondering what do you guys spend each month on cigars? not counting cutters, beads, etc..just cigars? currently im still in test mode so its not alot, about $125-$175 a month

The past couple of months not too much, just a single here or there to support b/m. Usually between 40 and 100 generally. Most always get 5packs @ auction sites and tbs.
No Justice, No Peace!
I have no set budget really, it all depends on what else I've picked up in a given period.
This is my boomstick!
varies month to month. This month i have a surplus of sticks so i have spent very little. My only purchases have been because a stick caught my eye while in the store.
--Mike
(08-26-2010, 06:47 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: I have no set budget really, it all depends on what else I've picked up in a given period.

Same here..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
what are you freggin crazy!? Who the heck wants to do a computation like that? It could only lead to trouble and god forbid the wife/gf finds out!!!
Bout...naw...if the OG ever found out, you guys would never hear from me again!!! LOL

Honestly...I believe one should spend what one can afford!!! Make sure ur bills are paid, kids clothed, retirement acct. is there for your future...then only then should you set a budget!!! This hobby is about enjoyment not bankrupting yourself!!! Listen to your finances!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(08-26-2010, 07:54 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: what are you freggin crazy!? Who the heck wants to do a computation like that? It could only lead to trouble and god forbid the wife/gf finds out!!!

Agreed Skipper. If I added it up, I'd be thinking about that every time I smoked a stick (which can sometimes be pricey) and that would ruin it. If the wife knew....well let's not even go there. I like iSmoke's attitude towards bills and saving for future. Actually, when payday hits, the first thing I pay is myself (transfer some money to savings, even though I already have automatic deductions for company matching retirement account). What's left.....UP IN SMOKE!!!! Big Grin

Ernie
(08-26-2010, 08:19 AM)DPGdude Wrote:
(08-26-2010, 07:54 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: what are you freggin crazy!? Who the heck wants to do a computation like that? It could only lead to trouble and god forbid the wife/gf finds out!!!

Agreed Skipper. If I added it up, I'd be thinking about that every time I smoked a stick (which can sometimes be pricey) and that would ruin it. If the wife knew....well let's not even go there. I like iSmoke's attitude towards bills and saving for future. Actually, when payday hits, the first thing I pay is myself (transfer some money to savings, even though I already have automatic deductions for company matching retirement account). What's left.....UP IN SMOKE!!!! Big Grin

Ernie

+1 Big Grin LOL
--Mike

Sometimes I don't want to know! Honestly one month it was $1,500 which half was spent with Robbie at Cordova Cigars. And I about flipped. That was the week of the first Pensacola Herf. Last year at the herf I hit it hard again. I was scrambling to find money so wife would not find out. I was pretty good all summer but I just gave Robbie my credit card number last week.

We used to have a Stogie Chat thread called "Blame Rob". Anything that went wrong you could legitimately blame Rob. Now we should have a "Blame Robbie" thread.