Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Eureka, CA
I just found this forum while looking for information on cigars. There is a ton of valuable info on here and I couldn't pass up joining. Anyway, I am new to the cigar smoking world and am just getting a feel for what I like. For the most part I find that I enjoy milder cigars. I must confess however that what got me most interested in cigars was buying them and taking out the tobacco inside and using the wrapper for other means. When i was younger I would do this with very cheap cigars (swishers, Phillie's, dutch masters) I found that some cigar wrappers are superior to others and that high quality cigars tend to have the best. Soon I found myself buying better and better cigars and eventually trying them as they were intended and loved it. Now I am starting my journey into what I expect to be a life of cigar smoking. Anyway, I hope to learn more about cigars from this forum and its members, so again: Hello.

Scott
Scott, welcome from New Jersey and thanks for your honesty. I see that all the time at my smoke shop. Buying dutch masters for buck and a quarter.

Hope you are now putting the tobacco to better use..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from stl Missouri
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Hello and welcome from PA
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Hello from Virginia. This is a nice place to come and hang out. Smile
Audiophile, gearhead, geek, & pinhead all rolled into one, who'da thunk it
Welcome here, Scott!
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

welcome from Nebraska
Hello from Folsom, CA!

Last time i was in Eureka I stayed at a hotel next to the fire department Tongue...

Good times...
Welcome from Minnesota!
Welcome from MA
--Mike