Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Bars in Nebraska
Interesting article.

http://www.journalstar.com/news/local/article_709f4cba-8db2-11de-af1b-001cc4c002e0.html
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nice, looks like you are getting lucky.  I love it when the smoking Nazi's lose, even a little.  I wish there would have been an exemption for cigar bars in Washingtons BS smoking ban.
I like smoking lightning
Well we are in a fight at JT Cigarro's in Fargo, ND.   My cigar bar is also an open bar to the public with charitable pull tabs, blackjack, full bar, and the smoking lounge where no alcohol is allowed except for "insiders" hehehehe.

Anyways, tonight for example they are closing off the upstairs for a private event where there is a scotch tasting paired with cigars.  Other bar owners are in a tizzy about this and the city is threatening legal action. 

I wish all the bar owners in general would quit this bickering and band together to legally challenge this whole "no smoking" issue and prove its unconstitutionality when it relates to a private business.
[pimp]
I really want to make it up there. My mom and 2 sisters live on the res in northern South Dakota. Not too far from you.
g u s
I might have a herf in western ND.  If I do you are invited.  Mid to late October.
[pimp] Why thank you!

Somewhere around the Teddy Roosevelt park area?
g u s

Gus Wrote:[pimp] Why thank you!

Somewhere around the Teddy Roosevelt park area?
g u s

Real close.  I took some Stogie Chat fellas there last October.  The pics are located in the herf thread back in October of 2008.