Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Bombing raid will be inafect SOON
This could not be good! Reminds me of when Betty Boop was kidnapped.
Chris the Limo driver also lives there...and he's been AWOL since I hit him, maybe its a get out of hiding hit...

(06-01-2010, 10:55 PM)Lurch Wrote:
(06-01-2010, 09:13 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-01-2010, 08:20 PM)buckit60 Wrote: HUM..................... MUM............................ this is going to Middletown Jersey

No way, Jam knows better then that...

Who do we know that lives in New Jersey?LMAO
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
This is not going to be pretty... those who hit The Mum suffer the consequences...
Wink 
HAHAHA .....LOL .....LMAO.......LMFAO we will have to see which brother is gonna get there ASS handed to him on a silver platter ....i love this shitLMAOWhoohoo3
GOOD STUFF!!!
This is my boomstick!
Time to call UPS and do that dynamic shipping thing or whatever they call it and redirect that package. Six pounds to the Mum is a very very very bad idea.
Almirante Pirata
hehehehehehehhehehehehhhbahahahbahabhbabahhahahahahahahhahahah muahahahahhahahahahahahah
[Image: th_large-2.jpg]
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Yikes, this outta be good!!!
This is my boomstick!
[Image: SmileyPopcorn.gif]
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Andy, pass the POPCORN!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.