Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Kennedy dead at 77
Hell of a way to go from brain tumor.  Another loss from a guy that has seen it all.  On another note: I hope they donated his liver to science. It's seen more alcohol than Lem Motlow[lol]What they could learn from it.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

The Kennedy's have endured a lot of heartache! 
sad day for all Americans
May Mary Jo Kopechne finally rest in peace
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:May Mary Jo Kopechne finally rest in peace
I'm glad someone said it.
I am sad for the Kennedy family!  But I hope this whole point does not go on as along as the Michael Jackson death!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:May Mary Jo Kopechne finally rest in peace
I'm glad someone said it.

This.
wait teddy's not dead.  he's trapped in an air pocket.  if we can just get some help...  oh....forget about it.
some senators are cremated.  some are buried.  old ted might be the first senator to be marinated.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:some senators are cremated.  some are buried.  old ted might be the first senator to be marinated.
Maybe it's just a rumor but I heard something about being Ted Williams roommate[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.