Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
601 Greens on Joecigar!!!
WOOHOO!!!!
Wow,,,great deal on one of my favorites.
Missed it! Booooo Sad
This cigar usually goes for $6 to $8 at most B&M's and getting 10 for $40 was almost like stealing,,,,almost! No tears shed on this deal as I knew how good it was so did a double order. Not sure if I'll see another deal this good on this cigar... not even on CBID.
They run that deal every once in a while. I snagged 10 of them about a month back.

Good cigar.
Good to know,,,hopefully one of the brother will do a heads up in case I miss it. Thx for the info Wingo!
If you ever catch Joe's Jambablaya on Joe Cigar they run multiple deals in one day. That's when they usually run the 601's unfortunately you have to keep checking back, but I did snag 10 Cain 550 Habanos last time for $34.99 free shipping, so it's worth checking out. I think they do it once a week, usually a week day.
I'm already on so many lists to check back that my wife watches me when I go online and if I take my CC out she knows Im buying cigars,,,again. I already had to slip the mailman a few cigars to ensure that he calls me before he delivers packages,,,,I meet him at the end of the block whereby he gives me my mail and cigar package. The things I do to keep a happy marriage.
(02-07-2010, 07:47 AM)Cigary Wrote: I'm already on so many lists to check back that my wife watches me when I go online and if I take my CC out she knows Im buying cigars,,,again. I already had to slip the mailman a few cigars to ensure that he calls me before he delivers packages,,,,I meet him at the end of the block whereby he gives me my mail and cigar package. The things I do to keep a happy marriage.

That is priceless!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore