Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A message to EVIL ASH
This is a awesome Thread.....Great post Skip.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
WOW great thread
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
(01-21-2010, 08:07 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
(01-21-2010, 05:58 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: At first I though Skipper was talking about me..

I messaged Evil Ash yesterday to call him out on being a posting whore!...lol...He didn't deny it...hahaha

I, as well as others I'm sure, have been trying to get Steve over here for a while. I am very happy to see him here. He is good people, fellas.

He will fit in here just fine.

Enjoy your time Zombie Man!

Thanks Tim, I appreciate the kind words Angel
This is my boomstick!
EA is good to have you!!!!
(01-22-2010, 03:50 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: EA is good to have you!!!!
Thanks a lot man, I love it here Smile
This is my boomstick!
(01-21-2010, 05:22 PM)US_Tank Wrote: My wife thinks all you guys sent me my Antietam.

I've used the "It was a bomb" line several times on my wife, the last time she returned with "bullshit, no one likes you THAT much !!!!!" ouch !!!
Oh, and EvilAsh, it's guys like you that make the Newbie Contests worth doing, if it retains just one good member, then it was a success, again, Welcome to StogieChat.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(01-22-2010, 04:33 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
(01-21-2010, 05:22 PM)US_Tank Wrote: My wife thinks all you guys sent me my Antietam.

I've used the "It was a bomb" line several times on my wife, the last time she returned with "bullshit, no one likes you THAT much !!!!!" ouch !!!
Oh, and EvilAsh, it's guys like you that make the Newbie Contests worth doing, if it retains just one good member, then it was a success, again, Welcome to StogieChat.

Yeah but at the rate he's going he'll be over 1500 posts before the contest ends.
You mean he might catch Tank?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-22-2010, 06:11 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote:
(01-22-2010, 04:33 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:

Yeah but at the rate he's going he'll be over 1500 posts before the contest ends.

HaHaHa! You might be right Smile

Oh, and Thanks Matt!
This is my boomstick!
That was great Skip! Big Grin