Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take my wife, please...
(12-16-2009, 10:42 PM)Maximvs Wrote: Trade her in on a woman like this...lol

Yeah, she's not smoking in this pic, but seriously Acid's the way to go. Kuba Kuba's & Liquids have her now smoking Cohibas with me at strip clubs, and no, she's not a P0RN chick, but rather a formally repressed divorce attorney.

Considering she was a non smoker when I met her, I think she's come a long way. Granted, I'm only dating her, so it's a win, win situation as far as I'm concerned...Cool

Good Luck with the wife in the New Year!

[Image: e1.JPG]
You're a lucky man...I think you may have a keeper there! Although it's not totally unheard of that things women do when you're dating seem to fade away after getting married...
How about making these pics smaller....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-16-2009, 12:57 AM)scott81425 Wrote: prime times were my solution. for some reason, my wife loves these things that i find the smell to be wretching. seriously. i almost throw up when i have to smell them. they are so gross. but my wife loves them. and now, whenever she lights one of those up, i pull something out of the humidor and light it up, and she doesn't say a thing. i guess your other option is a smoking room, with a window fan that blows the smoke out. good luck man.
I'll check out prime times. Inside the house, smoking room or not, is definitely not an option--outside only, which won't be a problem at all in the summer. Right now I'd be happy to get her smoking when she's in the hot tub with me. (And still get her to smoke a cigar too. Wink)
(12-16-2009, 10:55 PM)HokieJim Wrote:
(12-16-2009, 12:57 AM)scott81425 Wrote: prime times were my solution. for some reason, my wife loves these things that i find the smell to be wretching. seriously. i almost throw up when i have to smell them. they are so gross. but my wife loves them. and now, whenever she lights one of those up, i pull something out of the humidor and light it up, and she doesn't say a thing. i guess your other option is a smoking room, with a window fan that blows the smoke out. good luck man.
I'll check out prime times. Inside the house, smoking room or not, is definitely not an option--outside only, which won't be a problem at all in the summer. Right now I'd be happy to get her smoking when she's in the hot tub with me. (And still get her to smoke a cigar too. Wink)

I was wondering how long it would take before the wife smoking jokes came out of the woodwork!! That's one thing that you can always count on!! Big GrinBig Grin
(12-16-2009, 10:48 PM)HokieJim Wrote: You're a lucky man...I think you may have a keeper there! Although it's not totally unheard of that things women do when you're dating seem to fade away after getting married...

With me being damn near 49, and her 37, not to mention we live in different cities, I don't think marriage is on anyone's mind. Frankly, it's a blessing she doesn't hassle me about working with naked women...lol

As far as her cigar interest fading away, all I can say is, she's raided both my home & office humidors before leaving from recent visits.

And Jimmie, my apologies for the pic. I didn't realize it was so damn huge...
Enjoy!
Max

Many thanks to all for the comments, suggestions, and the occasional dose of reality about my hope of getting my wife to join me in smoking cigars! I made notes of all the suggestions, and look forward to trying them out and seeing how it goes.
(12-15-2009, 10:17 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Do what I did. Just say, live with it.. And then run away..

hahahaha, That's perfect, and exactly what I did. I also learned to not give a darn about the dirty looks and little comments.

Good luck bro...Cool
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(12-17-2009, 07:10 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
(12-15-2009, 10:17 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Do what I did. Just say, live with it.. And then run away..

hahahaha, That's perfect, and exactly what I did. I also learned to not give a darn about the dirty looks and little comments.

Good luck bro...Cool

I guess that'll be my Plan B!
My wife has never smoked cigarettes. But sometimes when the mood is right she will sit outside with me and RELAX with a small Kahlua. (By Drew Estates-but they don 't make them any more.) Pick the right moment, like after a great dinner with some nice wine and then pour a glass of Grand Marnier and sit down and relax and talk. Plan something together. You enjoy the cigar because it makes you take a deep breath and relax. Help her to understand that reason. As Eric mentioned, start with the flavored,small smokes, like CAO.
If you guys go camping, there is never a better time then sitting around the camp fire. Make sure you have some altoids around to help her with the after taste.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.