Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuban Diplomaticos No 2
I enjoyed another one from 04 last night.  Has to be my favorite.  So many good cigars, so little time. 
madurodave Wrote:So many good cigars, so little time. 
So true!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:So many good cigars, so little time
So true!
I still have to wait at least 2 weeks before I can smoke again....Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:So many good cigars, so little time
So true!
I still have to wait at least 2 weeks before I can smoke again....Sad
boo! that sucks tonto. but back to the dips, i was lucky enough to try one as well, thanks to the generosity of lz, and at the time i knew nothing of the brand. i remember lighting it up, and falling in love. haven't had one since though, i need to pick up a box.
my '05 diplo #2's woke up a few months ago. lighter to medium body (for a cubano), very refreshing and nice. great afternoon-style smokes.
I truly loved the review about the dip #2.  I am very intiment with this cigar, as it was the first one I ever smoked!!! It got me hooked.  I have been smoking now for about 5 years and always reach for this smoke in the month of October.  I do this because, it is the same month I have smoked it and the same month I divorced- that b**ch, lol.  However, even in Iraq this cigar is always perfect.  DOes anyone know the history of the red carraige on the band?  Thanks for reading, and you guys rock!! SSgt Booker, from iraq...Out!