Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
HAHA you pulled a Nick!!!

I wish I could have started the linoncello friday as it would have been ready for Friendsgiving...oh well. I think this is one batch of many!!!
Picked up a new fermentation fridge this week and also ordered a Brewmaster Bucket from SS Brewtech. Hoping with the bucket and closed pressurized transfers it will up my hoppy beers to the next level. Just got in an order of Nelson and Southern Cross hops, going to attempt an Alpine Nelson clone once the Bucket arrives.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Nice Mark!

Alpine Nelson is so good!!!
This is my boomstick!
One of my new year's resolutions is to make mead.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
These babies just arrived today. Nick and I are planning on brewing 10 gallons of Lambic and after a year or two age half on cherries and half on apricots

[Image: IMAG1369_zpsddukfxe2.jpg]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
You meant to say "Nick will be watching you brew"... Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-08-2015, 07:21 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You meant to say "Nick will be watching you brew"... Big Grin

Pretty much! hahaha
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(01-08-2015, 07:22 PM)Mark Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 07:21 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You meant to say "Nick will be watching you brew"... Big Grin

Pretty much! hahaha

I woke make a joke but you're right Jimmie. Haha. I will watch mark brew then brew it on my set up....
Ecy make crazy bugs! Excited already for how this turns out, even though we'll be older men before we know for sure!
Just finished the mash on my Nelson IPA. Estimated 80% Eff and only hit 74% due to not hitting my mash out temp.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"